how teams use flashpoint:
Protect your organization from cybercrime, emerging malware, and hacktivism.
- Stop ransomware attacks
- Stop account takeover (ATO)
- Defend against network breaches
- Prevent phishing attacks
Combat data theft, safeguard assets, and monitor ever-evolving tactics with offerings tailored to the needs of your fraud teams.
- Stop payment and card fraud
- Stop customer and vendor account takeover
- Stop fraudulent abuse of platforms
Safeguard your company personnel, assets, and infrastructure from insiders, hacktivists, and violent extremists.
- Protect executives
- Protect physical locations and assets
- Protect supply chain
- Protect employees
Spend less time researching vulnerabilities and more time remediating them.
- Identify unknown vulnerabilities
- Prioritize vulnerabilities
- Gain key context on vulnerabilities
Detect, prioritize, and remediate vulnerabilities in open source components and third-party libraries.
- Shift security practices left
- Deliver applications to market faster
Detect, deter, and mitigate the misuse of authorized access to your network, systems, or assets.
- Identify malicious insiders
- Detect attempts at account takeover operations and insider recruitment
Gain a comprehensive view of your organization’s risk profile
Take rapid, informed actions to mitigate risk everywhere
A trusted partner for every team
Flashpoint’s mission is to help organizations take rapid, decisive actions to protect all of their assets and stakeholders. We take a holistic approach to intelligence and form a true partnership with our customers, acting as a force multiplier and becoming a trusted extension of their cyber, fraud, and physical security teams.